SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
Beginning April 27, 2020 the second round of funds from the US Treasury will be available through the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. We are anticipating these funds will run out quickly, so completeing a full and complete application will avoid delays.
*This information is subject to change at any time based on direction from the US Treasury and SBA.
FIRST STATE BANK CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
Starting May 26, 2020, First State Bank lobbies will be open to customers using the following health directives:
• Customers are encouraged, but not required, to wear a mask while inside the building
• Customers must abide by social distancing by observing 6 feet of space between individuals
• Customers should be free of the following symptoms for at least 48 hours prior to entrance
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Muscle Pain
* Sore Throat
* New loss of taste or smell
This notice is subject to change at any time, dependent on health directives.
***** Please note Cheyenne East Branch lobby will not be open, customers may make an appointment by calling 307-775-6501 or visit the Downtown branch. Business at the East branch may still be conducted through the Drive Up.*****