First State Bank offers a full array of loan products with varying terms, designed to meet the financial requirements of our customers.
In order to provide the best service possible, we encourage you to set up an appointment with one of our loan officers to discuss your financial needs.
- Personal and Consumer Loans
- Whether you need to consolidate debt, pay off medical bills, make auto repairs or just find one month that is longer than your last paycheck, First State Bank can help with a personal loan. First State Bank can help fund planned and unexpected expenses using the collateral you already have.
- Mortgage Loans
- Your home is one of life's biggest investments and we want to help you have peace of mind in making the decision to either buy your dream home or refinancing your current home. First State Bank has various options to help you through this process from USDA loans to secondary market. Our mortgage lenders work with you to know what you can afford and guide you through the purchase process. First State Bank makes home ownership more of a reality by meeting with you personally and recommending a loan structure that meets your goals. Our lenders will help you complete the loan application and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Home Equity Loans
- A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you to access the equity you have in your home. Whether you want to finally add the deck or take that anniversary cruise you have been putting off, using the equity in your home is a financing option to make it happen. HELOCS can also be used for debt consolidation or other large purchases.
- Auto Loans
- Looking to replace or refinance your car? We can help! If it is a car, suv or truck, we can find a loan that will work for you!